Wednesday, October 17, 2012

News from my studio...

Reminder
Yes, it's that crazy beautiful busy fall time of year. If you're out and about, I hope you'll be able to drop by to see some of my new works. All exhibits are group presentations, so there are lots of styles to enjoy!

October
details on previous post:
North Brampton Watercolour Society
This Thursday, 70 Main, Brampton
Reception 5-8

November:
One of my recent acrylics "Cider House I" has been selected for the Colour and Form Open Juried Show's 60th Anniversary Exhibit, to be held at the Etobicoke Civic Centre.
Reception Nov. 1, 2012

December
Canadian Landmarks
Joseph Carrier Centre
Toronto

I'll also be holding a series of 3 classes at the Beaux-Arts workshop in January in Brampton, entitled "Watercolour and Art History for Beginners".I'll post details on my blog soon.
Thanks for your support and interest!

Search This Blog